Here are some celebrity trends and news headlines from the past week according to animalfree.ru's logs and referrers from yahoo and google.
Here are this week’s top lists. I had this "great" idea to make another one especially for this week. A list of celebs who vowed to leave the US if Donald Trump becomes their next president.
So when the election battle started, I set up my alerts on my twitter, instagram, facebook, snapchat, and other news feeds, and with each day we got closer to the Election Day, the list would grow longer.
So, come the Election Day, people cast their votes, and some, following the advice of the msm, head to the local beach to celebrate the certain victory there and watch the results of the election on the big screen which was set there for this historic event.
So, people are dancing on the beach, enjoying the sunset, stars twinkling on the clear night with no worries on the horizon. And as the results started to pour in, the see level started to rise as well.
“Oh, no worries, it’s just a tide”, the local anchor who joined the party said confidently. And people continued to dance… until it hit them. It was not a tide, it was a fucking tsunami, and before you know it, the sounds of laughter and joy were replaced by screams for help, people grasping for air, drowning in sorrow, weeping, crying...
It was surreal. All of a sudden my monitored feeds turned into grief. Celebs and their followers dealing with denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. I might have expected Trump to win, but I have never expected to see a reaction like this to him winning. Actually, I do recall .
Scratch that list. Because before you know it, someone will make a list of companies to put on a black list because they made a donation for the wrong candidate, someone will make a list of teachers to be replaced because they allowed their students to cut their classes to deal with emotional shock that was caused by Trump winning the elections, someone will make a list of reporters, news and television companies that should have had their license revoked because they were biased toward Trump, someone will make a list of new judges to be appointed by Trump (ok, this one is already made, but you know what I mean).
So you kind of get the general idea in which direction this is heading... Turkey, if both sides don’t back the fuck off a little.
I know I am a hypocrite because this site is one giant list. I enjoy making it, but when people start using it for the wrong reasons, it makes me question the work I am doing here.Top 10 most searched for celebs in the past week:
Here are some new names I noticed among the searches performed at animalfree.ru in the past week:
- Emma Watson
- Selena Gomez
- Jennifer Lawrence
- Meghan Markle
- Evan Rachel Wood
- Mila Kunis
- Katy Perry
- Miley Cyrus
- Anna Kendrick
- Jennifer Aniston
Some interesting nude celebrity additions to the database from the past week include:
- Vicki Gunvalson... Real Housewives of Orange Country Topless Picture Sparks FBI Investigation
- Heidi Gwaii... an instagram model
- Tami Stronach... starred in movie The NeverEnding Story; probably for some nostalgic reasons, I did check her instagram, and found a link to this from Mila Kunis
- Huma Abedin... Hillary Clinton's personal aide
- Aisling Bea... stars on BBC's series The Fall
- Annabel Scholey... nude on Medici: Masters of Florence; a drama series about the Medici dynasty, set in 15th century Florence, starring Dustin Hoffman, Richard Madden and Stuart Martin. The series premiered on Italy's RAI 1 channel, distribution in the United States is being handled by WME.
- Lily Rains... stared on an episode of Masters of Sex
- Deborah Baker Jr... stars on CBS' series "The Great Indoors" and IFC's horor series "Stan Against Evil"
- Erika Kaar... stars in movie Shivaay; the movie is about a Himalayan mountaineer, who uses his very particular set of skills he had acquired over a very long career to protect his family